- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Amazing Global Head of Product Role in Growing B2B Space
As Global Product Marketing Lead for this business unit, you will shape the marketing strategy and approach for all new product development for the business. You’ll be a key contributor to the global business strategy in partnership with product, sales, and operations leads. You’ll hire and develop a team of PMMs to supercharge our storytelling and business trajectory.
Business travel is already a key part of how the world uses our product, and there’s so much more that we can do. You and your team will build product narratives that shapes the team’s focus and change the way business think about the role in their daily operations. In other words, you can write the next chapter in how the world’s businesses move.
What You’ll Do:
- Shape product narratives and customer strategies, including audience definition, end-to-end product positioning, and comms architecture
- Drive a research agenda that equips the product team with data-based customer insights to deliver the right products and experiences
- Oversee effective go-to-market plans and growth strategies for global products
- Produce best-in-class product communications, from marketing campaigns to sales materials
- Manage and grow a team of high-performing PMMs
What You’ll Need:
- 8 Minimum Years of Experience with Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, B2B Marketing
- Management of team of PMMs
Our client's technology moves people and has transformed their industry. Put your creativity and ambition to work by joining their team of collaborative, passionate individuals!