- Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON-SITE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
Interactive UX/UI Designer Skillset:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital design
- 5 years of experience in multi-device design to include touchscreen technology
- 3 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence - Skills Development Design
- 5 years of experience with CMS Component Design (preferably Adobe AEM)
- Working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Axure, Creative Cloud producing multimedia assets, journey maps, wireframes, and responsive designs (or other related design tools acceptable)
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) design, Design Thinking, and human centered design with a balanced knowledge of prototype and continuous learning environments
- Ability to construct Wireframe and Digital Prototype Development from conceptual requirements/ideation sessions
- Ability to maintain design standards in design annotation or digital creative documentation and tagging
- Ability to design for inclusion, accessible design, human-centered design
- Ability to use Adobe target to facilitate A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience working in both SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Ability to create static designs, wireframes, prototypes, for translation to responsive designs across various devices and screen landscapes for consumption of the front-end interface developers and associated with Adobe Experience Manager CMS system.
• DSM – Design System Manager (InVision product suite)
• Experience with Ethnography, Journey Mapping, and Brainstorming Facilitation
• Experience with UX Pin and Adobe XD a plus.
By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, you will use agile approaches to deliver bold ideas and breakthrough outcomes.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.