- Los Angeles, CA OR Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment company is seeking a Product Analyst to join their team. This team operates out of Glendale, CA and Orlando, FL. They will accept candidates from EITHER location. This is a 1-year temporary opportunity with the possibility to extend.
Based in Glendale, CA or Orlando Florida, and reporting to the Manager, Product Optimization, the Product Analyst for Testing & Optimization will support efforts to increase revenue and interactions within the brand's Parks and Resorts mobile apps and websites through A/B testing. In addition, the role will support the implementation and sustainment of a behavioral analytics platform. This role will be responsible for writing and managing business rules and requirements for both focus areas, managing the development and QA team priorities and schedules, and to actively support stakeholder communications throughout the design and development process.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of user testing principles, a strong grasp of digital measurement, telling stories with numbers, experience working in eCommerce, and a successful track record of creating strong relationships with partners.
- 3-5 years of experience in digital product development, eCommerce, marketing, and/or optimization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a fast-moving team
- Ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, meet deadlines, be resourceful and maintain positive and professional attitude
- Prior experience working across functions and segments
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodology and web analytics preferred
- Understanding of agile software development
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA software
- Identify opportunities for optimization in copy, design, user flows, and overall Guest experience within Parks and Resorts mobile apps
- Implement, expand & troubleshoot behavioral analytics platform, and partner with digital teams as subject matter expert
- Work with stakeholders (e.g. Product Management, Design, Tech, and Executives) to define A/B test requirements
- Write and manage business rules and requirements for all focus areas and review acceptance criteria
- Help drive day-to-day priorities for tech and QA teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with product and development teams to implementation winning test experiences
- Provide quality assurance (QA) during test development and launch
- Create strong and productive relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support ongoing implementation of digital optimization tools across websites and apps
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy! This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!” As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers