- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand on social media, and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our clients' business and push the boundaries of social media
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end — insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production.
- Develop big creative ideas throughout the marketing funnel: everything from a major product launch with a travel brand, to driving new clients for a financial services brand, to a full-funnel campaign for the next big tech product.
- Uncover social insights and use to inform creative development and distribution for maximum relevance and impact.
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine through project-based partnerships and weekly peer-based creative review.
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing marketing.
- Storytelling and communication skills. Specifically, ability to articulate creative and strategic approach with experiencing in pitching advertising ideas.
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do