- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- $55-60/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
- Manage image schedules, expectations, resource management, and image tracking.
- Track and manage imagery status of projects and provide weekly and daily status updates.
- Communicate effectively with creative and retouching teams.
- Accountable for risk management and unlocking projects that get stuck.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues, drive process improvement, and recognize solutions as they emerge.
- Receive, compile, confirm accuracy, and distribute pertinent project information to appropriate parties.
- We work alongside Producers and production teams to develop processes and streamline workflows.
- Schedule and facilitate pre- and post-production meetings with the Production team.
- We believe in staying current with emerging technologies while constantly evolving the process for efficiencies.
- We partner with the Marketing Communications Asset Management team for archiving of all final assets.
- We work with a variety of key tools, including Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Camera Raw, Photo Mechanic, Capture One, and Quip.
- Organize and articulate ideas into easy to consume briefs
- Communicates with cross-functional teams to ensure the objectives and outcomes are understood
- Developing positive cross-functional relationships (including marketing, design, creative agencies, production, legal, localization) to be able to easily partner on projects
- Shares detailed feedback on creative with design teams based on knowledge of design constructs and business requirements
- Manages POR to keep teams updated and drive for results
- Develops and communicates weekly project summaries and creative tracker
- 5-7 years experience preferably at a creatively driven as agency, or in-house marketing department as an account manager, creative producer, or project manager
- BA/BS in Marketing, Design, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)