- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Apparel Client is looking for an Associate Producer!
The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the scheduling and management of website marketing and content; the tracking and communication of marketing and product pipeline deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business & Finances:
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website projects. Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, QA, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements. Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drives the review and final sign-off of web site content; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
• Assists in leading key meetings owned by Production. Records action items and communicates out to owners for follow-up and completion.
• Assists business partners to manage production of product content: copy, images and outfits.
• Leverages site product, content, and category management tools to update and push content to web site.
Customers & Markets:
• Responds quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
• Acts as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues occur. Works with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Develops communications to business on site/tool issue status, feature releases, dates and workarounds.
Managing & Operating Practices:
• Owns the documentation, maintenance, and communication of the monthly/weekly site content delivery schedule; works with manager to ensure accuracy on an on-going basis.
• Assess processes and communication methods of delivery schedule, and identify improvement areas. Work with manager to implement change where needed.
Leadership & Employees:
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.