AQUENT is seeking a true Senior UX Designer for a top client in San Francisco. The ideal UX Designer will have over 10 years of experience who wants to work on a world class UX team. We need somone with a strong visual and interaction design background.
What more can we tell you about this gig? Laid back culture, we've successfully placed talent who love working here because of the cutlure and opportunity to work on projects at the global level. We know ping pong tables and bean bags are over-sold as work perks, but what about exposure to events like the World Cup, Olympics and the Superbowl. As a major sponsor of these events, our client offers unique perks, in addition to the standard "cool environment, on campus cafe's, game rooms for breaks, etc".
For quick apply, email your portfolio directly to: email@example.com
10+ years of experience with human-centered, interaction, UX design. Well-versed in end-to-end UX Design at the enterprise level. Consumer payment, customer banking, e-commerce background is preferred
- Knowledgeable about accessibility guidelines and best practices.
- Passionate about creating innovative user experiences to the point of obsession
- Experience launching world class UX solutions for the web and mobile.
- Expert knowledge of visual, UI and interaction design principles with an eye for details and consistency.
- Passionate about new web & mobile technologies and techniques to help you build next gen user experiences.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design rich and intuitive user experience / user interfaces for our web and mobile products.
- This will include web and mobile applications, widgets libraries, and tool interfaces for our existing platform, payments, and mobile environments.
- Create designs that satisfy simplicity, ease-of-use and a rich user experience.
- Re-design an internal system dashboard.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Create fun and engaging user experiences.
- Contribute plenty of ideas about how to deliver these experiences based on your strong skills in both interaction design and visual design.