This is a temp assignment that is scheduled to go for a few months.
Our team is looking for a Sr. Visual Designer to design and visualize in-product mobile experiences with outstanding graphic design skills, an eye for typography and intuitive layout and a pixel-level attention to details.
You must love:
- Emotionally connecting with customers Customer-centered design processes
- Solving seriously real problems
- Ambitious and ambiguous directions Inspiring others to aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter
- Agile and experiment-driven development
- Negotiating, communicating, and presenting
What you’ll do:
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant mobile designs.
- Push and evolve visual frameworks, patterns, and brand guidelines.
- Participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
- Know mobile and web technology, and their impact on the feasibility of design.
• Portfolio of design work demonstrating a mastery of visual language, critical thinking and the ability to simplify complex topics
• 3+ years’ experience delivering products or services, preferably in the SaaS business
• Experience with mobile platforms: iOS and android
• Solid knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools
• An amazing online portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
• Product thinking and research-driven design process is a plus.