- West Wacker, Chicago IL 60601
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a conceptual Art Director who has strong digital experience. If you are looking for an opportunity where you have the ability to shape strategy and creative then this could be a door-opening career opportunity for you! You will not only concept but also do hands on design in this role for Email, Print, in-store and web banners. We want someone who brings sharp, new on-brand ideas that push the limits!
This is an in-house creative role working in BIG BRAND partnerships with great work-life balance.
Why as a creative, well-rounded Art Director would you be interested in this role? Your manager will encourage you to continuously improve your craft and grow. This is a rare opportunity to not just take a "job" but to make a career for yourself. If you are sharp, committed and will ask the right questions - you will be successful.
FOR QUICK APPLY: Send resume & portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills needed to THRIVE as the Art Director:
- Around 2-5 years of experience as an Art Director. Ad-agency experience preferred.
- Print and digital campaign work cleanly showcased in a digital portfolio. MUST SHOW both creative & strategic thinking
- High attention to detail
- Work in portfolio that shows integrated campaigns with: email, in-store, web banners, print, and social.
- Technical design skills, the Adobe Creative suite
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Client facing skills - having the mindset how can I service you?
Day to Day:
- Work on big brand partnerships
- Collaborate with other creatives Create print collateral such as: product sheets, 3D mailings, trade publication ads
- Create digital collateral such as: Landing pages, web banners, social media, email, PowerPoints, and pitch decks which may be delivered to customers via iPads, mobile or other digital channels
- Work on events and maybe even some trade shows
- Support various lines of business on a company-wide initiate
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR