Seeking an Assistant Store Planner!
Space Strategy Store Planning
All projects- updating floor plans per business strategy
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Identifies potential space issues and provides recommended solutions
• Adjusts floor plans based on business initiatives and trends
• Participates in fixture review meetings for remodel and new stores
• Must have extensive knowledge of AutoCAD
o AutoCAD-Focused Architectural Experience
• Executing business designs into working floor plans
What would a normal day for this position look like?
20% Collaboration with supervisor and Peers
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Retail Planning
• Space execution
• AutoCAD-Focused Architectural Experience
• Design / interior / architecture degree (Technical or higher)
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Microsoft office suites
2. Adobe In-Design CS5
3. Adobe Photoshop
4. Architectural Desktop
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Solid communication
2. Reading floor plans
3. Navigation around retail floor plan
4. Retail acumen
Please provide three industries that would produce fitting candidates:
2. Interior design
3. Architecture design