We are working with a global Fortune 50 client that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a UX Designer with a strong e-Commerce background to join a dynamic global services team.
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Asap
Work Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ months, full-time schedule with the strong potential for extension
This role will help create world-class effective user experiences that adhere to client’s identity guidelines, and leverage industry best thinking around user experience design. This position will help define next-generation usability practices for a large global B2B e-Commerce Website that offers complex industrial products.
• Work closely with business stakeholders, project managers, content developers and creative directors to deliver communication and marketing-oriented web experiences that are intuitive and meaningful upon first use
• Create and iterate using wireframes, mockups and other methods to tune user experience prior to settling on design elements
• Develop consistent, intuitive architectures that help business partners structure content consistent with the experiences they are trying to convey.
• Candidate MUST HAVE strong eCommerce experience
• Candidate must be familiar with Hyrbis e-Commerce Platform
• Proficient use of Axure and Sketch for creating dynamic prototypes
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Proficiency in developing wireframes and layouts based on notional architectures
• Proficiency in developing content architectures that help users intuitively know how to navigate a web property
• Strong consultative approach to working alongside teammates and clients
• Strong design fundamentals, specifically tuned to digital environments, with an eye towards responsive, multiple device oriented properties
• Strong attention to detail, and comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered, along with resume, submit links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.