Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and super postive individual who wants to join their like minded team creating award winning work for many different platforms.
You'll need to have 2-4 years’ experience in the graphic design field, advertising agency or in direct marketing, database marketing, and/or e-mail campaign marketing.
• Experience in like industry (travel, tourism, entertainment) and with like targets/demographics (teens/tweens, vacationers, Floridians, Hispanics) a plus
• Understanding of design applications including In Design, Photoshop, Quark, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of printing process, photography, illustration and typography.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES BUILD OUT OF CREATIVE CONCEPTS/GRAPHIC DESIGN/ART
• Executes the build out of creative concepts, graphic design, artwork and copy layouts for digital brand campaigns and projects to include email, web banner, blog, SMART phone applications, micro-blogging, face book marketing, RSS, podcast, Internet Radio and Internet TV.
• Develops designs that are consistent with design quality and brand standards.
• Seeks to create award winning work. Maintains Solid Understanding the clients Core Business, Brand Portfolio, Brand Standards and Target Audiences
• Stays abreast of brand standards
• Stays abreast of design trends particularly in Travel, Tourism and Entertainment Industry.
• Interacts with Art Directors/Sr. Designer to build out creative concepts and executions of assigned campaigns and projects.
• Strives to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Alerts Art Director/Sr. Designer if timelines are off-target.
• Maintains effective relationships with other team members and promotes a collaborative work environment.
• Presents ideas to members of creative team.
• Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established client policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.