- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kevin Witthuhn
Marketing Program Managers - A Fortune 500 banking organization in San Francisco is looking for a PM who can be responsible for planning and executing a variety of marketing programs, services and initiatives. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives and ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition proram. This role may also be an active participant in projects related to updating key documents or content to more customer friendly language to ensure an optimal customer experience and serve as customer advocate.
- Responsible for the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners.
- Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Work with and manage internal execution resources and external vendors including: department SMEs, translation services, legal and compliance, management
- Coordinate project deliverables across a variety of sources.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure these key parties are kept up to date regarding project status.
- Maintain records of approvals for compliance/auditing purposes.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Help manage monthly budget/expenses for your programs
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing project management, implementation, or strategic planning.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong customer orientation/advocacy
- 2+ years non-English language translation project management experience
- 3+ years with positioning, writing and/or editing marketing/customer communications copy, including translating complex topics into customer-friendly language
- 3+ years B2B customer communications/marketing experience
This Fortune 500, financial client has its foundation in San Francisco and provides legendary consumer and business services driven by generations of industry-leading professionals. For over 140 years, this multi-billion dollar institution has partnered with freelance professionals and experts to build a bank capable of thriving in the 21st century. With branches and offices globally from Hong Kong to Wall Street, constant industry is required of this hiring titan.
This socially responsible financial organization:
Actively promotes employees diversity
Partners with underserved communities to promote economic development
Continually adopts methods to reduce carbon footprint
Increases year-over-year philanthropic giving
Boasts long-term employee retention
Working here gets you in with a company that, in 2018, was recognized by Forbes as one of the best AI companies to work for. If social responsibility is a priority in your job consideration process, THIS is the company you want to be with. DiversityInc. lists them as a Top Company for Diversity, LGBT, Diversity Councils, and Veterans. In an ever-changing workplace landscape, this banking leader relies on steady innovation from it’s freelance partners to drive the conversation on adaptation and success in the digital economy. Be a part of something bigger!