Our client is looking for a Senior UX Researcher working with qualitative and quantitative research on projects relating to digital tools and products across B2B and B2C audiences. This is a 12 months on-site assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
We are looking for an experienced user researcher who is excited about disrupting financial technology. We want self-starters who have an entrepreneurial spirit. The User Experience research team is responsible for digital solutions across the enterprise. The organization defines the experience and oversees the management of electronic channels, and internal platforms.
What you’ll do:
• Work with diverse stakeholders to develop research plans that include both foundational and iterative testing
• Manage and conduct field interviews
• Create data driven personas
• Deliver actionable recommendations
• Instill best practices for research, provide guidance on how to meet usability requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
• Keep up-to-date with current UX research trends, tools and technology
• Serve as an evangelist for user research and the benefit it provides to our clients.
What you have:
• Worked as a user researcher at a consumer focused, digital product company
• Expertise in synthesizing research data
• Strong communicator and storyteller
• Experience working in highly collaborative software development environments on large, complex desktop web, mobile web and mobile applications.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
• A degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field