The RM is responsible for the following:
· Technical recruiting and relationship management
o Recruit, interview, and place TEALS volunteers.
o Develop regional pool of engineering volunteers. Represent TEALS at companies, conferences, and external events.
o Manage volunteers within the region, and ensure they have a great TEALS experience.
· School relationship management
o Recruit, interview, and successfully onboard TEALS partner schools.
o Drive student enrollment and diversity in partner schools.
o Provide support to teachers as needed to build regional CS teacher capacity.
o Build relationships with school district administrators, school building principals, counselors, schools, foundations, and in‐service teachers.
· Training and Mentoring
o Train and support volunteers and teachers throughout the TEALS partnership.
o Visit schools and providing observations in order to provide support and feedback to volunteers.
· Program management and operations
o End to end management and implementation of TEALS in the region in accordance with programmatic guidelines.
o Build regional CS education community among students, schools, volunteers, and partners.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders from the regional educational community, corporate, government, and other organizations.
A degree is required from STEM field or education/teaching
• Relevant experience in program and project management.
• Volunteer recruitment and management.
• Partner and stakeholder management.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
• Experience in high school education and computer science, such as:
• Classroom or similar teaching experience
• AP CS A curriculum and the Java programming language
• SNAP graphical programming language
• Python programming language