- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
- You will collaborate closely with technical specialists, editorial leads, and content partners to produce dynamic and compelling content that users can explore
- You will manage internal and external feedback on stories.
- You will submit stories to the localization team for translation, and ensure that they are completed on time, escalating when necessary.
- You’ll update the content homepage to ensure timely content is surfaced in-app.
- You’ll also be ready to take on new projects and challenges as storytelling in continues to evolve.
- In this role you are able to work without much supervision.
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness, and the drive to take initiative are paramount.
- Manage feedback from internal and external stakeholders, and ensure stories are updated in a timely manner to meet production deadlines.
- Prepare and submit stories for translation.
- Coordinate with the localization team on high-priority projects, and ensure that crucial deadlines are communicated and met.
- Use internal CMS, Google Sheets, and Photoshop for story production.
- Update homepage daily based on editorial calendar.
- Work with QA team, developers to resolve testing issues or fix issues in published stories.
- Send daily production update with story statuses.
- Occasional editorial duties as assigned.
- Potential travel to Mountain View, CA once per year
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 to 3 years in an editorial production role
- Proven track record in project management or support operations or consulting.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams in a technical environment
- Has excellent initiative with the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience working in a CMS and Google Sheets.
- Facility in learning new tools.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility in a dynamic workplace with rapidly evolving timelines and products.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: