*This role is a part time, open-ended contract assignment. Candidates must be in Atlanta and able to work on a W2.
A corporate web group is looking for a UX-savvy Web Designer to join their team. The right candidate will use visual design and UX skills to contribute to a well known Atlanta brand and be a central player in the creative process in the delivery of web design and development projects on their external customer-facing homepage and landing pages, and internal intranet sites.
Background & Experience
- 5+ years in a digital media design role with emphasis in designing new and existing websites and landing pages
- A superlative web-based design portfolio showing high-tech corporate-friendly design samples
- Experience working with wireframes and designing on various platforms such as browsers, tablets and smart devices (responsive design)
- Ability to create mockups based on user profiles
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch experience preferred
- Experience with CMS systems (Adobe Experience Manager is a major plus)