The webinar project manager will manage the execution of webinars with partner relevant topics. The team is looking for a person that has experience managing and producing online events in general or for a partner specific audience. This person is responsible for publishing, hosting, and promoting the sessions via partner facing channels to attain maximum attendance. The person is also aggregating program metrics to provide regular reporting to allow us to optimize the experience for partners.
- BA in marketing or communication; 3-4 years as a program manager for a channel/partner audience or a B2B organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Ability to use general audio editing tools.
- Good organization and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time for a large audience of stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Google collaboration tools (G Suite)