This Oakland based company is an Americal global manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products. This brand is looking for a Mid-Sr level Digital Project Manager. This person will be a critical role and key collaborator who works alongside the various in-house agency disciplines to develop the schedule, budget, activities, and deliverables that comprise the project plan. They organize the team around a project methodology and drive successful outcomes by aligning the efforts of team members and stakeholders to the project plan. They track tasks and financials and report out accurately to leadership and clients. Our project managers understand creative and brand strategy in order to successfully drive the project teams forward with vision. They know how to command a room, communicating and collaborating to build relationships at every level, and they bring a sense of humor and creative flair to the way they work.
We expect the right candidate to have experience across the digital project life cycle—from discovery, to UX, through to production, implementation and delivery—with demonstrated ability of having launched websites and created content across a range of media platforms and formats. They are savvy with social engagement platforms and have a finger on the pulse with new technology trends. They will have had exposure to web development process, mobile or app content, and video and photography production. This role is also a leader within the department and responsible for managing, training and coaching a small team of direct reports. Culture is important to us and it should be for you too, so be sure to bring personality to the role and have fun with the job.
- Manage Process Oversight: work to implement cohesive, integrated team project plans that account for all work streams, deliverables and business needs with the goal of a clear view of all assigned projects, timelines, owners and status.
- Day to day management of creative projects that support hiring pipeline and global culture initiatives.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, and internal and external resources.
- Ruthlessly prioritize resources and tasks in alignment with team and department goals
- Provide regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders in order to maintain transparency around timing of deliverables
- Manage stakeholder involvement and key approvals (Comms, Legal, etc) to final execution
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, post-mortems, etc.) and clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis
- Lead creative roadmapping for each half, owning creative briefs, the request processes, and working with leadership to evaluate, prioritize, and scope projects
- Manage all global content publication on our channels, including social media & blogs, ensuring it aligns to the employment brand visual and content standards
- Own day-to-day management of content publishing tool
- Partner with Digital Campaign Manager to ensure content is optimized across channels, including paid & organic content & that it aligns with our social media strategy
- Partner with Media Partnerships Manager to provide insight to our community moderation vendor, on upcoming campaigns
- Partner with the Attract operations team members on contracts, negotiations, and relationships with vendors involved in creative projects
- Manage external creative vendor relationships (freelance designers, website vendors, etc.)
- Manage creative asset uploads, organization, tagging, and archiving on our digital asset management platform, including content, video, photography, & graphic assets
- Effectively partner with a talented team of brand managers, event managers, designers, videographers, and writers
- Maintain a level of brand stewardship across all employment brand digital and print channels
- 5+ years agency or in-house creative project management experience
- Expert understanding of the creative lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required, and managing these files from an organizational standpoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Smartsheet (or other similar project management tool)
- Must be skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task, work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong detail-oriented, analytical, and posessing strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in working in ambiguity and maintains a solutions-focused mindset.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.