Imagine what you could do here.
Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. The Marketing and Communications group seeks an experienced, flexible, dedicated freelance production coordinator to support our Photo & Creative Content team of photo producers, photo editors, and art editors, in a wide range of roles and responsibilities. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what we can accomplish together.
As the Production Assistant, you have the opportunity to work closely with our photo producers in studio and behind-the-scenes, as well as supporting our creative team of art editors and Creative Director, Photography. Our collaborative work with teams including video/film, advertising, interactive, social, retail/channel, events, and special projects means you are an integral part of the stories we create and the images we make on a daily basis.
This position is responsible for assisting/supporting in the following areas:
• On set collection and organization of releases using Form Tools App
• Organize and coordinate production team travel and arrangements
• Help prep for meetings, conference calls, and portfolio reviews
• Management of non-disclosure agreements and releases through EDMS
• Management of catering and craft services, meal orders
• Product transport of sensitive and confidential materials
• Props and wardrobe styling as needed
• Stock and photo research
• Artist outreach
• Additional duties as appropriate to the project
The successful candidate is looking to be part of a tight-knit and collaborative team, and looks for opportunities to exceed the high expectations already set for our work. You are process and detail-oriented, and you sweat the small stuff with us. The ability to switch seamlessly between productions and tasks is essential, and your comfort working autonomously to build systems and improve processes is important. Experience managing vendors and shoot calendars is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in photography or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum one year of office experience.
• Computer literacy: iWork, MS Office, Photoshop, InDesign
• Ability to occasionally lift office supplies up to 25 pounds
• Availability for production pick-ups and deliveries
• Availability to work occasional nights and weekends