- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- $50-55/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Our client has an internal staffing program focused on maintaining visual standards of company fixtures in retail locations. They seek the right person to help create engaging merchandising training for visual merchandisers around the world.
You bring merchandising expertise; a passion for helping people learn; and experience in video production. You love a challenge and can adapt quickly to meet changing business needs. And you’re eager to define the learning journey for store staff across the globe.
Here are some of the things you’ll do:
- Design and develop merchandising learning experiences for mobile, virtual, in-store, and classroom training
- Own and maintain the visual merchandising curriculum
- Work with subject matter experts to understand company merchandising content
- Work with video production vendor to create how-to videos, including assisting with storyboarding and video shoots
- Follow content as it goes through the editing, graphic design, video production, and publishing
- Apply company standards to create training in the conversational, intelligent, and elegant style that reflects the brand
- Gather, synthesize, and incorporate input from program managers, and production team at various stages of development
- Experience in visual merchandising
- Experience in video production including shoots
- Experience creating training content, ideally for mobile and instructor-led training, but also for classroom or video (minimum 2 years' experience)
- Comfort with ambiguity and able to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
- Exceptional writing skills; strong ability to delivery clear, concise and friendly style
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influence/advisory skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
- Exceptional ability to build rapport across a wide range of cultures and personalities
- High attention to detail
- Self-driven to collaborate and seek feedback while staying on goal
- Strong knowledge of iWork Suite and Mac OS, iOS, etc.
- Degree preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Client exercise required
Background check required