This game studio is looking for an experienced Release Manager for current and upcoming projects. This individual will configure and coordinate global releases. They will work closely with teams across the studio as well as global partners to inform current project status and mitigate release risks.
- Configure, release, and manage game updates to certification through production environments
- Coordinate communication and dates between various teams and internal group
- Provide content management tool technical support and troubleshooting
- Drive issue and tool escalations with external teams
- Keep a high standard for all releases with a focus on the customer experience
Desired skills and experience:
- A passion for the video game industry with knowledge of the current landscape
- A solid background configuring releases and managing multiple deliverables within a proprietary content management tool
- Release experience with a AAA gaming product
- Broad understanding of release workflows and industry release tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills.
- Organized, with an acute attention to detail