- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Melanie Fox
This global clothing company based out of San Francisco is looking for a Digital Production Assistant for an exciting, entry level position, for someone interested in breaking into Digital Production at one of the largest fashion brands in the world! The Assistant Producer is responsible for supporting the overall content operations and quality assurance of this brands website as well as email. You’ll be an expert in the content marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Assistant will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
• Responsible for website launch management facilitating the schedules and deadlines of key milestones including: content build, QA, approval, and callouts for multiple concurrent refreshes.
• Works within varying content management tools to set up build information for scheduled website & email deployments.
• Responsible for various website & email testing including; linking QA, content validation, promo code authentication, & browser compatibility.
• Leads implementation of short-lead, high-value promotions on site known as our flex program.
• Partners with 3rd party translation vendors to deliver files and documents necessary to distribute localized marketing content on a regular basis.
• Partners with 3rd party email vendor to deliver files for digital marketing content email sends.
• Responsible for communication of promotional marketing details to 3rd party vendors for external placements.
• Assists in producing small scale special projects as needed.
• Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience.
• Acts as an advocate within the brand for overall quality and accuracy.
• Exceptionally detail-oriented, with previous experience in traffic or project management a plus
• Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people
• Willingness to learn web production and release processes, including website tools.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, WorkFront, and marketing content management systems.
1-2 years online experience in testing or in a web production preferably in the ECOM or agency space useful, but not required.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.