Seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for a 7 month contract opportunity with a major pharmaceutical company in Collegeville, PA.
Our client works alongside the rare disease community with an unmatched passion for delivering life-changing medicines through scientific innovation. Embedded in our culture are three key principles:
1. Every Patient Counts
2. Every Colleague Counts
3. Every Decision Counts.
We cultivate a mindset built on collaboration, accountability and integrity. Questioning the status quo in order to further help patients is not only encouraged, but expected. Our client's Rare Disease team has the aspiration to be the premier rare disease organization by bringing global reach, resources and expertise of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical company to make a difference for rare disease patients and their families.
This role will help lead branded tactical execution for the hemophilia franchise within Rare Disease, for both HCP and Consumer marketing efforts. The position executes key brand strategies as designed and ensures alignment and pull-through from key cross-functional partners including Sales. The role requires strong marketing execution, communication, and decision-making skills, change agility, and a proven track record of success working in a team-based environment with multiple marketing, sales, medical, and other cross-functional partners.
Develop and lead implementation of HCP marketing tactics and initiatives
1. Lead the development and implementation of personal and non-personal promotion (NPP) HCP marketing tactics, segmentation, and messaging
2. Manage HCP campaign and continually refine messaging and communication strategy; assess effectiveness of current marketing programs and optimize mix to increase impact
3. Responsible for creation of tactics for sales representatives: access and awareness, including speaker programs
4. Responsible for development of multichannel approaches to selling including digital strategy and implementation, and media placement where applicable
Develop and lead implementation of Consumer marketing tactics and initiatives
1. Lead the development and implementation of branded Consumer marketing tactics, including conventions, digital initiatives and websites
2. Contribute to consumer convention planning
• BS degree required, MBA or other advanced degree highly desirable
• Demonstrated success executing complex marketing programs
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with varied internal stakeholders to improve business performance.
• Demonstrated track record of achievement and of influencing business outcomes across diverse functional boundaries
• Demonstrated ability to manage advertising and other agencies to produce communications that impact business performance
• Solid business acumen and organizational skills with excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
• Strong analytical skills; detail and action oriented; creative
• Experience with product positioning and branding is not necessary but would be desirable
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively both one-on-one and in groups.
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Ability to effectively lead and influence an indirect team
• Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver results on multiple, complex, competing projects in a deadline oriented environment
• Ability to effectively lead a collaborative team environment
• Must be driven by success
• Five or more years of experience in marketing or related marketing area
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing
• Field Sales experience desirable but not necessary
• Must be able to organize multiple projects over time
• Strong Presentation skills: Experience with presentations to large group using a variety of media
• Agency or vendor management experience required