- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's Client's marketing team is looking for a contract production designer to support and elevate the brand’s marketing visuals. This person should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while also looking for ways to elevate the brand. The ideal candidate has a well rounded background showing a fine-tuned aesthetic and good design judgement. As a Production Designer on our creative team, you will work in a highly cross-functional environment to bring ideas and communication to life. Typical projects would include but are not limited to designing marketing collateral, presentations, marketing emails, event collateral, visuals for social, and collaborating with other designers on larger campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with design lead to elevate existing assets and create new campaigns
- Learn and implement the company's design standards to create production ready assets
- Collaborate with copywriters, content strategists, other designers, and product marketing managers to come up with, and then execute projects of all sizes.
- Manage schedules and timelines with stakeholders directly to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Ensure consistency across all work
- Produce digital and print collateral for key marketing experiences
- Design compelling presentations
- Absorb feedback from multiple stakeholders and serve a single solution.
- Strong attention to detail. Has the production design skills of pixel perfection.
- Digital illustrations ability and good eye for photography
- Deliver specs and web assets
- Pixel-perfect iterations of design optimized for use across multiple devices and regions
- 4+ years of production design experience (could lead to FTE, 3-4)
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Digital and print experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self implemented organization and process
- Image retouching a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Keynote, Powerpoint, and Google Slides
- Google Suite
Our client's technology moves people and has transformed their industry. Put your creativity and ambition to work by joining their team of collaborative, passionate individuals!