- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a consultant to join their Client Services Account team. This Coordinator level role is a marketing professional with some prior client account management experience. You should be capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing deliverables, and willing to work tirelessly in support of a busy team of Client Managers to implement customer-centered preventative health and engagement initiatives. You will handle some agency operations tasks that support the team, and is therefore critical to both client-centered and agency operations.
Client Management Support:
- Day-to day collaborate with Client Managers to assist on daily tasks and build a schedule of workflow under tight timelines; is the “go-to” individual that can answer at a moment’s notice all details pertaining to the status of each Client Manager’s projects
- Lead projects, getting appropriate internal approvals of layouts, shepherding projects from kick-off, through revisions and final delivery – keeping the Client Manager informed throughout the process
- Oversee milestones and deadlines for projects and communicate to Client Management team
- Handle submissions for legal review and communicate to Client Management team
- Handle submissions to translation agency and communicate to Client Management team
- Liaise with all team members (Traffic, Production, Project Managers) to facilitate communication and workflow
- Specifically, liaise with Production to actively coordinate all mailing programs, including coordination of mailing/data lists, changes/approvals of proofs, etc.
- Specifically, liaise with Traffic to actively coordinate submissions to proofreading
- Attend weekly ‘Hot List’ meetings and be prepared to answer all deadline/timeline, translation, and legal questions
- Participate in project kick-off meetings, creative internal review meetings and client-specific conference calls
- As needed, write follow-up Conference Reports, detailing client conversations/next steps to support Client Managers
- Collaborate with Client Managers on client invoicing, estimate vs. actuals and other internal billing needs
- Participate in internal forecasting meetings
- Participate and support Client Managers in agency billing/invoicing process
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- 2-3+ years account coordination/marketing experience in an advertising agency or communications department; understands and is able to work within a dynamic environment with set standards and process’
- 4-year degree preferred or equivalent professional experience (agency experience a plus)
- Experience with estimating, scheduling, weekly status reports, production, and implementation of marketing/communications campaigns/projects
- Broad marketing communications background including advertising, branding, collateral, direct marketing, and web/interactive
- Organized and skilled in project management and working on multiple projects at a time. Need to balance high-priority, long-term projects with short-term, immediate deadlines
- Deeply detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fast, creative thinker/problem solver
- Great teammate
- PC proficient
- Experience in MS Office Suite
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to start.