We are looking for a Sr. Visual Designer to join our team!
You must live in Fort Collins, CO.
- Create compelling visual experiences through exploration and ideation that simplify difficult and complex technical tasks.
- Engage with the Grommet community and act as a Grommet evangelist via Slack channels
- Identify and build a visual aesthetic and visual system for distribution amongst cross-functional program teams
Knowledge & Skills
- Passionate about delivering world-class user experiences
- Demonstrated expertise as a visual designer for digital products
- Experience as a creative director for consumer and/or enterprise applications
- Experience in creating visuals for products that meet the WC3 Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Demonstrated expertise engaging and collaborating with UX design, interaction design, customer research and engineering teams
- Experience with GitHub and the contributor workflow
- Easily adapts to working in a self-managing team of experts
- Operates under the highest of self-imposed standards in fit and finish
- Excellent collaboration skills with a commitment to engage with peers
- Embodies a spirit of collaboration with a positive and approachable personality
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with creativity and simplicity
*Please submit a portfolio or link to your work.*
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, User Experience Design, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.