- San Francisco, CA (Presidio)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with one of our leading Entertainment clients in SF. This person will handle the following...
The team is looking for is a administrative assistant to help with incoming and outgoing mail, scheduling travel and meetings, and similar basic tasks. They do not need an Executive Level Assistant, this person will not be reporting directly to a single senior executive, but rather supporting a team with more broad-based administrative support tasks.
- Collaborate with Hardlines and Softlines department leads on all scheduling needs.
- Manage office supplies through placing orders and maintaining stock, including overall printer maintenance.
- Partner with Work place services & IT to resolve issues as they arise.
- Provide on-site meeting coordination – Order Catering, booking rooms, escorting guests, manage meeting collateral.
- General office organization
Product Development Team Support:
- Sort and process incoming mail and product samples (opening boxes, entering in system & delivering to the team)
- Prepare and ship outgoing mail and packages as needed
- Partner with Hardlines and Softlines PD leads on booking travel and helping with expense reports.
- Work with Hardlines and Softlines teams to organize and fulfill product requests and samples needs as required.
- Process shipping invoices and other invoices as needed.
- Provide support to Hardlines and Softlines Coordinators with logistical support for large departmental events, such as Creative Rollouts, cross-divisional product review meetings, and other similar events
- Assist with scheduling of on-site and off-site meetings, as well as and videoconferences
- Backup phone & calendar support for Hardlines and Softlines PD leads
- Provide coverage of email, phone, and office as needed.
- Organize files, business cards, and records on a regular basis.
- Assist with preparing meeting agendas and facilitate follow-up.
- Assist with tracking and reporting on Travel and Expenses for the department
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment with proven success interacting, partnering and networking with all levels of management, including executives (directors and vice presidents) in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to assure professional interaction with senior executives, internal partners, and external contacts. Strong command of English grammar skills with an ability to prepare correspondence from notes, meetings and author documents and reports
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage time wisely and prioritize effectively
- Anticipate needs, take initiative, proactively problem-solve using sound judgment and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong computer/technology
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.