Our client is one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. The internal creative agency manages the development and production of meetings, events, videos, and multi-media.
The Aquent Studios Event Production Coordinator will report to the Aquent Studios Managing Director and will work partially onsite at the client’s headquarters. This influx of new work from global marketing comes in quickly, with short turn times and a high level of expectations. The Event Production Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the responsiveness and focus on meeting expectations that the agency is known for.
Please note this position will is temporary but during the time period it is working 10 hour days will be required.
The Event Production Coordinator will assist The Senior Event Producer by managing internal marketing clients and working with both in-house staff (video/design/webcasting etc.) and external creative partners and vendors.
Proactive & Responsive not reactive
Polished, competent and flexible: focused but fun
Communicates directly and briefly
Required Skills and Qualifications
Mid-level client-facing digital project manager or producer experienced in coordinating and managing all elements and phases of the production (creative and technical) from planning through completion including clarifying objectives, defining the project scope/dimension/value/timeline, as well as ensuring alignment with initiatives and adherence to Creative Services standards and guidelines.
• 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in event/meeting/webcast production for both large scale and smaller events
• Schedule and coordinate logistics for various meetings
- Assist with the planning and preparation of General Sessions
- Provide production control
- Provide administrative support for convention planning teams
- Create, coordinate and manage various schedules, including: rehearsal schedules, makeup schedules, Senior Management Reviews, Usher schedule and Management Chat schedule
- Create, manage and maintain production calendars
- Assisting with the transition of a program which will combine the various logistics execution documents used by the M&E and production teams on-site to mainstream the process and to allow universal access to schedules
- Participate in creative discussions
- Script version management and control
- Coordinate travel and registration for production crew
- Communicate with all levels of internal and external corporate professionals
- Research information for creative presentations
- Music searches
- Photo searches
- Relevant information
- Manage reserved seating requests on-site
- Document Asset Management for each project
- Maintain digital filing for each project
- Produce meeting notes
- Create PowerPoint decks for presentations
- Manage contact lists
- Manage and coordinate logistics for on-site production office and teleprompter rehearsal rooms
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Provide administrative and production support for Creative Services and M&E Departments
- Provide administrative and production support for producer team
- Maintain the Master Corporate Calendar
- Video Coordination – assisting producers with logistics for video production, including: travel coordination, crew acquisition, management of production schedules, video library searches, tape logging, dub requests
- Edit directing of video release copies after a show and coordination of video distribution.