• Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including technical & product marketing, product management, procurement, finance, accounting, marketing operations, press/analyst, etc.
• Development of engaging social media campaigns for all tradeshows, collaboration with the Social Media team on deployment, and reporting on social impact quarterly.
• Management of all post event lead follow up to include: Eloqua template upload to GMO, Opstrack requests, support crafting follow up communications, and reporting on email campaigns quarterly.
• Assist with tracking program and department budgets. Open all PRs and track until fully invoiced, reconciling discrepancies at EOQ with finance team. Manage tradeshow credit card reconciliation.
• Support events managers in other aspects of their events such as opening and managing design projects with creative team, submitting sessions, requesting Dell AV and show services, coordinating booth schedules, ordering giveaways & staff shirts.
• Independently manage small scale tradeshows as necessary
• Own booth staff registration, scheduling, shirts, giveaways, vendor reg/hotels, surveys, & reporting.
• Experience coordinating events and ideally tradeshows as well
• Ability to think strategically to ensure event supports business goals.
• Flexible and agile- able to take on last minute requests calmly and prioritize as necessary
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
• MSFT Office literate required. Salesforce, Eloqua and Oracle BI tool software knowledge a plus.
• Experience fostering collaboration and teamwork.
• Superior communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Marketing/Communications background desired.
• Undergraduate degree required.