Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Seattle, is seeking a UX Designer for an exciting project for 2 months or longer!
Understand - gain a deep understanding of all the company products, technologies, user motivations, market opportunities, and competition.
Envision - work with UX leadership, PM, ENG, and others to create a design vision that solves problems across a broad spectrum of users/businesses.
Design - create storyboards, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to guide design and development.
Collaborate - rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, etc. Drive UX Process to across a broad set of stakeholders.
Make - guide development to faithfully implement fantastic experiences, adhering to the company's product excellence principles.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Education in Design, HCI, Interaction, and/or relevant industry experience (4+ years preferred)
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Experience designing robust & powerful enterprise-class applications (strongly preferred)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, product managers, and engineers