- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is seeking a Print Production Manager who is highly organized, takes initiative and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a part of a revolutionary organization. Commitment to process, execution, and a strong attention to detail are essential elements to this role.
What skills are required:
- 3-5 years in a design, print or related industry experience
- Experience managing data-driven production process
- Exhibits a clear understanding of production print specifications, constraints and capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Outstanding communication ability
Day to Day:
- Partners on new direct mail projects to provide input through the process on prepress, print, bindery and postal requirements. Handle entire internal production process to support Direct Mail card acquisition
- Manages deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
- Collaborates with suppliers on formats and capabilities •
- Create print/lettershop pricing requests to bid to suppliers Coordinates print tests with suppliers when needed
- Review PDF proofs and provide production feedback
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/