- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Santa Monica, CA is seeking a Social Insights Analyst to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go 3 months but could extend.
Are you someone who is passionate about social media and the insights that can be gleaned from it? Do you love translating data into actionable insights? Our client’s Consumer and Market Insights team is seeking a Social Insights Analyst Contractor who will be an outstanding addition to our Consumer and Market Insights team. You will support social insights initiatives surrounding the brand and original content. You will be responsible for extracting insights to assess our campaign performance across paid media and owned channels and define and track social KPIs that translate to tangible marketing and business impact. You will also be focused on working with the Social Insights Manager in interpreting data, translating it into actionable insights, and sharing the information with the organization to support the company’s initiatives. You thrive when you are juggling multiple complex projects at once as well.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support Social Insight Manager in the process of planning and executing social listening and insights projects.
- Work with team and key partners in Marketing, Product and Distribution teams to frame the objectives/plan
- Coordinate with partners internally and externally to ensure processes are running smoothly
- Support the social media teams within the Brand and Originals Marketing team
- Stay abreast of television, OTT and social media news, trends and standard methodologies
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years of social media analytics and insights experience, preferably within the media and entertainment industry
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding teammate, collaborative and inclusive
- Understanding of a variety of social insight methodologies and their applications
- Ability to be strategic as well as dive into the data to answer research and business questions
- Passionate about research, television, marketing, emerging media and technology
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proficient with market leading social media tools (e.g. ListenFirst, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Canvs, Shareablee)
- Understanding of native analytics solutions across all social media platforms
- BA/BS required
- Experience with primary research methodologies and analysis
- Experience working in the subscription streaming video on-demand industry (SVOD) or multi-channel video programming distribution industry (MVPD) working for a distributor or content provider
- Working knowledge of traditional media analytics
Our client is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love . They create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. They're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It’s a mission that takes some serious smart, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that’s powering play.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance!