We are seeking Program Managers who can drive critical product initiatives, both globally and regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment, knows how to handle working with a diverse cross-function team including development, operations, sales, marketing, finance, risk, and legal. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, a structured thinker, a creative problem solver with experience in agile product development or delivery. Candidate must be able to build networks and foster relationships across the organization.
- Work with product leaders to structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects and/or work streams that meet the business intent
- Is the connective tissue for the program defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given initiative often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners
- Responsible for early identification of issues, communicating status, tracking and resolving them in a timely manner
- Dives into risks, issues, and roadblocks helping teams through problem-solving to identify the resolution path forward
- Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders
- Defines and tracks project and/or work stream milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on delivery progress
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree and 8 years of experience managing product, product development, projects in a matrix organization is required
- Experience in working unstructured environment with evolving process and structure and a matrix organization is desired
- Experience in payments is a plus.
- Exemplary core project management skills while also being extremely comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have a "Can do" attitude and does not hesitate to do what it takes to garner support in order to move a program forward
- Solid influencing and presentation skills and able to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally
- Excellent problem-solver and critical-thinker with the ability to identify and remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives
- Pro-active and effective at leading cross-functional teams
- Willing to challenge the status quo to get things done
- Team player possessing a strong drive to add value to the business direction.
8+yrs experience of business program/project mgmt /
*Must have at least 2 of 4 of each qualifications*
1. Payment product market launches experience 2
. Experience at a large tech firm (ex. Google, Amazon, Facebook)
3. Expertise in Digital Products and Solutions 4. Big 3 consulting firm experience