We are looking for a demand generation expert to drive process and efficiencies across the marketing organization. In this role you will align closely with our key partners in sales, strategy and enablement to support the overall business goals. You will have the opportunity to drive critical projects that directly impact process improvement, higher return on investment for marketing campaigns, and new GTM opportunities for marketing and sales. This person would support the commercial business segment in AMER to plan marketing programs and own project management and execution that can scale across larger AMER business. This role is based in San Francisco, CA.
* Turn solution goals and objectives into actionable & integrated regional marketing programs that deliver pipeline and revenue across the company's product portfolio.
* Craft engaging and simplified communications for sales to consume new programs, tools, and marketing resources.
* Work with cloud product marketing teams, extended marketing groups, and Industry thought leaders to develop and execute integrated buyer journeys for our top accounts.
* Quarter-back across the entire marketing and product marketing teams (creative, writers, online, events, PR, campaign analytics, etc) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal & external marketing channels. * * Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, guerrilla, SEM, SEO, website, paid & organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
* Go beyond the “after-the-fact reporting” on marketing activities by identifying and scaling operational best practices and insights across the global demand generation organization, and ensuring that evergreen marketing tactics are continually optimized cross-cloud.
* Manage and own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with sales and marketing leaders to share performance trends.
* 3+ years marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns (ie. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
* 2+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver results
* 3+ years experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations
* Team player with a willingness to jump in and help with any project no matter how small
* High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
* Track record for delivering under tight deadlines
* Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success
* Strong communication skills including story telling with PowerPoint
* Strong analytical skill set, and a high degree of comfort in working with reporting and BI toolsets.
* The ability to spot best practices and coach peers to implement top performing marketing programs
* The ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment.
* Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.