Our Iconic Retail Client is looking for a Visual Designer for their Enhancements Team!
60% Visual Design of Marketing Work for Enhancements initiatives
⁃ This includes the following but is not limited to: responsive sitelet experiences on Site, App Store assets, email banners, website banners
30% UX/UI collaboration on lean and agile product design projects from a brand perspective
⁃ Offering design input and brand vision along with some ux/ui for various Tech portfolio jobs, such as
10% presentation and template design, problem solving for creative workflows and organizational opportunities
⁃ Translation of ideas through the design of various materials such as presentations, templates, etc.
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Retail experience preferred
• At least 5 years of design experience on an in-house design team or at an agency, with some emphasis on or experience with product design
• Ability to take a project from ideation to completion
• Strong, clean visual design sense
• UX/UI basic knowledge
• Thinks in terms of design systems and makes rational and logical design decisions
• Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional bi-coastal teams
• Both autonomous and collaborative, they will be working with multiple stakeholders across different functions.