Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company, is seeking an Email Graphic Designer who will be focused on designing email templates and graphics for approx. 6-12 months. The designs will aims to activate, inspire, and retain users.
Building on Company design guidelines, this temp will develop innovative, engaging email designs, graphics, and templates that bring our campaigns to life. They should be a master of data visualization, and have experience making editorial or marketing emails more fun and compelling. They must know how to increase the performance of emails to global and regional audiences, and always provide justification for design choices. In addition to being able to work under tight deadlines, they should be a strong project manager even when juggling multiple priorities, and love to iterate on work.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with editors, marketing stakeholders, and campaign owners to develop email concepts and produce designs for content optimization experiments
- Create new emails and redesign existing templates
- Create a consistent visual narrative for global emails, and outline how to adapt it for local markets
- Handle graphic design and work with a photo editor to select imagery for email
***Must include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume.
***Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Experience optimizing email campaigns and programs
- 2+ years of experience working on visual design related to email
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to test emails is a MUST
Desired/Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Experience with marketing emails for international audiences
- BA/BS degree in visual design, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with many stakeholders