- Boise, ID
- Job Terms:
- Competitive +well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
Digital Media Specialist (new openings)
Are you ready to put your experience with digital media or digital marketing to use in helping one of the world’s most popular hotel chains streamline and expand this critical component of their online marketing? Aquent Studios is building out a growing team of marketing professionals to support our client’s Digital Paid Ads department. In a nutshell, we need folks who can read analytics/metrics and decide whether paid media spend budgets need to increase, decrease or stay the same (and implement those changes).
If you have digital media experience or digital marketing experience and are driven by metrics and analysis, or have worked as a campaign manager, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Driven by metrics, with demonstrable experience in leveraging data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns?
- Utilize Analytics to develop insights and action items to drive new customer acquisition and revenue
- Ongoing use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
Knowledge, Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Self-manage and be accountable for an assigned list of tasks against deadlines
- Learn quickly when facing new problems, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
Accountable for the following results:
- Effectively communicate campaign performance to internal client team members
- Proactively adjust PPC and/or social advertising campaigns to ensure performance goals are met.
- "Organization" is your middle name!
Located on-site 40 hours a week with excellent, subsidized benefits. No relocation or sponsorship. This is a long-term position with good chance of extension through 2020. PAY is competitive. We have a dog-friendly environment!
Working for Aquent Studios gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You are paid weekly
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is priva