- Boise, ID
- Job Terms:
- BOE +well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- 4/1/2019 asap
Digital Marketing Strategist (2) & Digital Implementor (2)
Do you have experience with digital campaign’s? Our client, a top hotel chain, has again asked Aquent Studios to build an internal team, supporting their Social Media department. The team is to be experienced with digital marketing tools and up-to-date on digital best practices.
We have 4 positions open, some more strategic and some more executional. The team is responsible for implementation of program deliverables such as bid management, quality review of vendor work, timeliness of tactic delivery and execution. This will include managing day to day channel results and evaluation of pricing differences. The more senior members role will include monitoring and reporting campaign results against budget and KPI’s.
- 1-5 years of relevant Digital marketing experience required; paid media campaign management and email marketing are preferred
- work experience or Agency internship with tactical execution responsibilities
- Able to work independently but also as part of a collaborative team
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, public relations or related field.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
The Digital Marketing Strategist is tasked with staying up-to-date on industry best-practices and works to implement new ideas, techniques and tactics within the Digital Services programs. Tactics include managing Paid Media channels such as Google Hotel Ads, AdWords, Trip Advisor, Kayak, Trivago, and others.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, detail-oriented, and takes initiative
- Experience working with bid management platforms like Hooklogic/Criteo a plus
- Editorial experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Utilizes internal reporting and content management systems, as well as outside vendor dashboards and tools.
- Establish and maintain documentation to track progress and completion for applicable digital tactics.
- Build relationships with individual hotels, who are the clients.
Working for Aquent Studios gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You are paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is priva