This major retailer is looking for a talent traffic manager. As a critical team member, you will be responsible for the management, administration, and execution of incoming production design requests for this brands Media Program. The traffic manager facilitates the productivity of the production design team by validating requests, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to set priorities, creating production timelines, and trafficking asset for approvals and handoffs. The traffic manager must be able to quickly assess the bandwidth of the team and provide oversight into the production workflow process and reprioritization options. They will partner with other stakeholders to establish ways of working and be responsible for improving the efficiency of the team ongoing.
This team is built for speed, so, the ideal candidate can balance the urgent needs from the stakeholders with the capacity of the design and dev resources. You are able to understand both creative design and business partner’s needs and you aren’t afraid to prioritize, make decisions and communicate with authority.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
• Drive and own service level agreements and protocols within the production processes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners
• Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner.
• Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
• Engage with business partners to ensure crisp communication between requests and designers.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly workload status reporting
• Escalation contact for investigating and resolving production issues
• Actively manage workflow and inflight-work streams
• Develop, drive and improve production workflow while establishing best practices to drive production productivity while improving the quality of the creative output
• 4+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
• Knowledge of traffic workflow systems and previous experience “starting up” this capability in an agency/in-house design group environment
• Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
• Digitally savvy and able to quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience building custom workflows and supporting tools and processes
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
• Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.
For the right person, we may consider part- or full-time remote work, with the ability to occasionally travel to San Bruno CA and/or Bentonville AR.