- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for an (18) month temporary assignment
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- CMS Enterprise experience is ideal
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Content Producer to their project team in Celebration, FL. This team is a website application design, development, and support group that builds and maintains the websites and applications supporting multiple websites focused on tourism.
This position is for an experienced Digital Content Producer eager to play an integral role on the Production Operations team. The Production Operations team is accountable for the successful daily operation of the sites and apps during all hours (including nights, weekends, and holidays when scheduled for on-call duty, or when emergent need arises), must aid in estimating the necessary funding and level of effort for minor to medium operations efforts and enhancements, make recommendations for best execution options, interact with business partners, product owners, and creative and technology team members to quickly turn around requests for changes, and build out pages and changes in the Content Management System (CMS).
Requires a bachelor's degree. May be expected to have an advanced degree in a related area and at least 3 years of experience in the field. Typically reports to a senior producer.
Daily activities include:
- The review and comprehension of work requests created and assigned in Jira, clearly communicate requests to and schedule the work of creative resources needed to complete specific tasks (e.g., web developers, copywriters, etc.)
- Utilize established processes to obtain applicable approvals at all levels of development, making updates in the CMS, ensuring requests are completed in a timely manner, working in priority order as determined by Agile methodology, communicating status and roadblocks in daily scrum, interacting with business partners, application vendors, and all internal departments including the ability to communicate effectively with resources of all levels, from entry level interns to senior leadership
- This role also has the opportunity to contribute to recommendations for solutions and best ways to execute on requests
- Requests can include, but are not limited to:
- Vanity URL requests
- Copy and image swap-outs
- Building new detail pages or new site sections
- Troubleshooting issues on the websites
- Level of effort for the types of requests usually ranges from one hour to six weeks of effort
- The work occurs under the direction of Production leadership and more senior Digital Producers, as well as working under direction of Product Managers for content and e-commerce website strategy best practices
- Facilitates the technical and content objectives for assigned programs
- Responsible for scoping projects, communicating with the origin and the development team, and managing these projects from inception through completion
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!