- This position will manage sales operation activities and programs that supports a small US & EMEA sales team.
• Apply best practice methodologies to develop and implement strategies to support the sales process.
• Work closely with Sales Training on the development and roll-out of educational materials, sales reports and new systems.
• Support the new Director, WW Sales in preparation/review of metrics, territory/regional business plans, customer presentations, updates to the executive team, etc.
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
• Assist in the administration, support, and analysis of field-based technology tools.
• Maintain commercial field communication portal (extranet).
• Updated and maintain field operations policies and procedures as needed.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management in review of sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
• Responsible for proper SOP documentation related to duties and responsibilities within the operations and support teams.
• Lead special sales related projects as necessary.
• Support Sales Management and Stakeholders. Prioritize and responds to a variety of requests in daily basis.
• Responsible for all financial activity pertaining to but not limited to the sales operations, quarterly forecast, and special reporting.
• A BA/BS and at least 5 years’ sales operations or related experience
• Must have the ability to coordinate needs assessments across the commercial organization, and the ability to deliver a comprehensive solution to those needs.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within a matrix environment, and the aptitude in establishing and maintaining relationships across the organization.
• Proven project management skills to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• Presentation skills, including attention to detail and follow-through.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to efficiently and productively communicate both verbally and in writing are required.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.