- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Software / DevOps Product Manager to become an integral part of our top client's team. We are looking for an experienced product owner to lead the DevOps team. As the strategic visionary and leader of the DevOps team, the product owner will enhance our product life cycle advancing technology, automation and CI/CD. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
For quick apply, email your resume directly to email@example.com.
- Bridge the gap between the customer external environment and the internal way of organizing DevOps.
- Create functional and appealing product designs
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Collaborating and managing relationships with business partners
- 5 plus years of experience working in the DevOps type environment working enabling DevOps for various teams.
- Extensive experience leading DevOps teams in AWS cloud environment, Work experience with CI/CD process frameworks.
- Familiarity with production processes and materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR