We are looking for a seasoned first party Producer who has worked with teams of artists, designers, and engineers to make high quality games. Primary responsibilities include managing a project across multiple game team disciplines such as art, design, dev and test as well as other external partners to create a AAA game. The key to this role is the ability to inspire and motivate, reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage multiple projects end-to-end. In order to succeed, you will need to continually evolve, document, drive, and sometimes create new processes needed to create a high-quality AAA game. An attention to detail, being self-motivated, being flexible, and an ability to connect with creators are a must.
- 5+ years of experience as a program manager, producer or related experience. Proven track record of successfully managing technical initiatives.
- At least one AAA or next-gen title shipped in a Production role from start to finish.
- Passion for games and understanding of how games positively affect and influence people’s lives. Ability to understand what resonates with players and creators.
- Ability to work in a multi-studio environment and on cross-discipline teams.
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
- You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution. Be comfortable presenting and demonstrating products for large and small audiences.
- Be a process architect. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and results driven.
- Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.