- Job Terms:
- up to $37.00 W2 DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
Preference is to have someone local so that they can be available if there is a one off meeting or presentation (CA)
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities
1. Conduct One on One User Engagement sessions with physicians to collect usability data for a electronic health record tool
2. Create conduct collateral (interview protocol) 3. Qualitative data analysis, report generation and usability recommendations generation
Top 3-5 Required Skills
1. UX Qualitative Interviewing
2. UX Data Analysis & Reporting
3. Ability to identify trends in data and make design recommendations based on findings
1. Electronic Health Record Familiarity
2. Experience working with Physicians
3. Graphic Design Skills for mockups and annotating screen shots for reporting
Soft Skills: 1. Excellent communication and interviewing skills
2. Ability to clearly convey findings and build empathy for the end user with non UX practitioners
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.