AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a Freelance Web Producer & CRM Email Coordinator. This role will start out with PT hours, 3 days a week ONSITE in New York City, then ramping up to FT hours in the summer. This role will be needed thru at least early fall 2019, if not longer.
The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization.
You will own and manage all content updates (both copy and visual) on the brand's site. The individual will be responsible for maintaining the Website’s content as it pertains to implementing SEO best practices, merchandising base and new products across category and product detail pages, and creating seamless user experiences. Ideally you should have a good eye for clean, simple Web design as well as possess copywriting skills. Alongside a creative skill set, the producer’s qualifications should include strong communication, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills.
● Collaborate with CRM agency to set up, test and deploy email marketing campaigns through Salesforce Market Cloud application
● Manage email marketing calendar, traffic assets and project manage the complete approval process
● Support CRM Director in developing and reporting on results of email marketing campaigns
● Execute email acquisition and data activation campaigns in collaboration with the CRM Director
● Manage daily Web production tasks for the site, working with Director, Platform & CRM
● Ensure category, subcategory, and individual Produt Detail Pages are updated with the latest products/messaging, collaborating with Digital to update tips & trends and nail art content, implementing new landing pages through Wyng, store locator, etc.
● Work with Director, Digital Platforms & CRM to implement UX/UI and SEO strategies on essie.com Perform basic project management and have strong communication skills
● Maintain positive relationships within team and across broader team
● Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in Web Production/CRM, (general grasp of HTML to help troubleshoot is a plus)
● Proficiency in email applications (Exact Target, Experian Cheetahmail, Responsys, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.)
● Exposure to Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
● Keen attention to detail
● Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems and platforms (Sitecore) is preferrred
• Exhibits a passion for hands-on involvement from conception to completion in creating Web experiences; eagerness to learning new skills and processes
• Excellent communication skills working autonomously with internal (Marketing & ICC) and external (dev, SEO, and creative teams) team players
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Level-headed and holds a positive attitude under pressure, during tight deadlines, and when change occurs
• Ability to manage workload, project members, team managers as well as meet deadlines
• Strong Web administrative and organizational skills – Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs, box, and various web-based tools such as Basecamp haven’t usedand JIRA more so general knowledge they won’t have to code.