We are seeking a Writer with the ability to write technical material for a short term (1 month) assignment onsite with one of our Fortune 500 clients.
Develops and refines technical documents, manuals, bulletins, brochures, publications, training manuals, and special reports.
• Develops and maintains technical documentations and process documentations.
• Organizes and coordinates the composition of material and drafting of forms suitable for reproduction.
• Reviews and edits prepared material and illustrations.
• May oversee the writing, editing, publishing, and distribution of specification documents.
• Analyzes requirements, develops source material, and consults engineering and technical staff as a subject matter expert.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.