Looking for a Creative Production Project Manager with large Retail client in SF!
• Supports the Web Production Manager with vetting, organizing, and project tracking for Creative Production department across both internal and external retouching teams.
• Is responsible, with the Web Production Manager, for delivering all expected files by the project deadline.
• Liaises with internal partners project stakeholders from other departments.
• Strategizes production planning, builds production calendars, tracks milestones of internal and external teams.
• Partners with outsource vendors and manage throughput and project milestones.
• Responds to internal partner’s emails regarding retouching images or projects.
• Compiles weekly, or and daily (as needed), reporting on all active projects.
• Position is contract but can be 40 hours per week, depending on project volume. Job is onsite in Corte Madera.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Requests mark ups, CADs, and other product construction information from Product Development.
• Identifies and requests any support assets (Hero Images, Gobys, CADs, background plates, etc) and works with retouching and creative teams to complete them
• Provides timing and cost estimates for small projects and Jira tickets.
• Compiles quantitative reports to show project throughput rates. Monitors team productivity and troubleshoots road blocks.
• Manages outsource vendor and internal partner relations. Cultivates partner relationships as needed.
• Produces quality communications both written and verbal form.
• Advanced project Management and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks concurrently with responsible follow through and effective communication to internal and external team members is required.
• Must have a thorough understanding of photography and retouching.
• Experience in Jira, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Word, MS Excel, and Google docs is required. FileMaker experience a plus. Ability to quickly learn new software and technology is mandatory
• Must have own reliable transportation
• The ability to self-edit prior to presenting/sharing/publishing work is mandatory.
• Must hold self, coworkers, vendors, and partners to the highest standards.
• Minimum 3 years project management in a high volume (or ecom) studio or in-house creative department.