- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced writer to shape a great conversation between our sales partners and customers.
We’re looking for an exceptional person to write communications content to support product launches, engagement campaigns, and learning initiatives. You’ll play an important role in creating advocates for products across our channel points of sale. Your storytelling will educate and inspire salespeople to elevate the customer experience and sell products.
- 4+ years of writing experience, working with a variety of business goals, a variety of audiences, and a variety of voices
- Proven ability to turn complex ideas into a simple, compelling narrative
- Expertise in writing content for a variety of campaigns across a broad range of media, especially short-form writing
- Skilled at working with a diverse group of stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Superior ability to problem solve and turn ambiguity into clarity
- Self-driven and comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously with varying deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to ask great questions and synthesize feedback
- Passion for storytelling—background in creative writing a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You’ll transform sales business needs into sales messages
- You’ll write clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, consistent, and accurate copy
- You’ll deliver compelling copy and headlines to support learning and engagement campaigns
- You’ll become familiar with new products, technology, and solutions to create meaningful customer benefits
- You’ll write short-form content to support mobile training and engagement for product launches, campaigns, and learning initiatives.
- You’ll become (intimately) familiar with our style guides and processes, applying consistent standards to elevate the overall quality of work.
- You’ll collaborate with planners, program managers, and instructional designers to define the audience and business objectives of the message
- You’ll work with graphic designers and videographers to develop concepts that are strategically sound and creatively bold.
- You’ll conduct regular audits of content and work with content owners to recommend updates.
- You’re willing to take risks, fail and learn from mistakes, and be resilient when we have to leave good ideas behind in pursuit of great ones.
- Sample piece of writing required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)