Our Leading Sportswear & Apparel Client is looking for an eCommerce Producer!
Partner with internal stakeholders and Global Asset Team to manage and evolve the product content delivery process for client's America’s eCommerce business. Represent US point-of-view on product imagery and copy to global teams to set standards and identify opportunities that ensure best-in-class online product presentation.
Key Accountabilities Other duties may be assigned:
• Manages and communicates the creation, tracking, and delivery of product assets and copy to support merchandising initiatives and direct revenue targets.
• Works with internal stakeholders, US partners, and Global teams to identify image/copy opportunities, determine product photography standards, and manage the US asset delivery process efficiently and accurately.
• Partners with EU Visual Merchandising team to determine and communicate product tiering/prioritization strategy based on regional and global objectives. Implements and streamlines product tiering process with buyers and the Global Asset Team.
• Works with external studio systems to identify on-model image selection for use on site
• Conducts comprehensive analysis of marketplace to understand competitive landscape and deliver reporting to regional and global teams. Advocate for innovation and improvements to content strategy and presentation.
• Develops and documents process around 3rd Party image delivery. Establishes and communicates imagery guidelines and requirements with 3rd Party buyers. Manages ad hoc product imagery file editing and uploading.
• Serves as the US point of contact for global footwear virtualization project. Responsible for aligning identifying and developing global virtual imagery standards in collaboration with the global virtualization team.
• Responsible for creating US-relevant inspirations and associated enrichment feeds. Works with marketing to identify cultural moments and other opportunities for the custom business.
• Collaborates and aligns with User Experience to create testing strategies around product imagery and copy and reports on results and next steps.
• Works with Visual Merchandiser to develop and manage product assortments and collections and create merchandising strategies for special events. Responsible for tracking and communicating performance data for these events.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint). MS Access and Adobe Photoshop knowledge a plus.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and effectively use decision making skills, confidently handling ambiguous situations and/or issues that may arise.
• Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally.
• Ability to work independently (particularly in the absence of supervisor) and be a solution-based thinker.
• A passion for sports and an interest in the athletic industry and trends and/or athletic product lines preferred.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
• A minimum of two years related experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including MS Access and working with systems/application.
• Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems preferred.
• Previous experience with Ecommerce business in merchandising preferred