Established in 1998, this American company operates a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional methods such as checks and money orders.
The Global Co-Marketing Team is looking for an experienced long term freelance Marketing Project Manager in a newly created marketing operations role that will help drive cross-region communication on progress, budgeting, team operations, presentation development and reporting to internal stakeholders.
This role is onsite in NYC, 12 months with opportunity to extend/convert to full time/staff, 5 days/40 hours a week. Healthcare Benefits provided, 5 paid sick days, 401k, more.
What You Will Do:
- As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be able to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time and make it your mission to develop the team’s operating rhythm and perfect communication to internal stakeholders.
- Part of your responsibilities will include scheduling and managing all Global Co-Marketing meetings, coordinate the collection and dissemination of content for the cadence of Global LE and Co-Marketing Ops Review meetings; manage and update bi-weekly pipeline documents; track priority initiative progress and status, submit weekly communications updates that support and promote the Global LE Co-Marketing team
- Coordinate content for monthly newsletter by determining templates, setting deadlines, compiling inputs, etc.
- Maintain and optimize our Global Co-Marketing Portal, by ensuring content is up-to-date, reaching out across regions for deliverables, posting to site, including global dashboard development, budget coordination, and development of content templates
What You Need:
- Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years marketing project management or operations experience
- Strong project management, interpersonal & organizational skills with a deadline-driven mentality, ability to work cross-functionally & cross-region (with multiple time zones), self-starter who is comfortable with working in newly developing environments
- Exceptional communicator via both in person & virtual communications
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized Health and Dental Benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk); access to Fidelity 401(k); access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes, etc.); Paycheck Direct Deposit; Access to our Talent Rewards Program
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.